Cold Spring Dental is pleased to announce that we will be resuming standard operations on Monday 7/6/2020.
Effective 6/1/2020 we will be accepting emergency services by appointment only.
In order to continue to protect our patients and staff we have implemented multiple new procedures until further notice as recommended by the ADA (American Dental Association) and the CDC (Center for Disease Control) guidelines:
*If you have cold/flu symptoms, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days please call our office to speak with a member of staff or reschedule your appointment*
- All patients must wear a face covering upon arrival
- Only the patient will be admitted to the office for their scheduled appointment.
- If the patient is a minor, one parent or guardian may be present and will be required to wear a face covering for the duration of the child's appointment.
- If the patient requires an aide for assistance, one will be permitted into the office and will be required to wear a face covering for the duration of the appointment.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment please call our office and notify a member of staff of your arrival. You will be advised to either proceed to the main entrance or remain in your vehicle until called for.
- Upon being greeted at the main entrance all patients will be screened by a trained member of staff. This screening may include a series of questions as well as a check of temperature using a non contact device.
- All patients will be escorted from the main entrance to their operatory at which time they may remove their face covering.
- Our restroom facilities are available if necessary and are being thoroughly sanitized between uses.
We hope that this information is helpful in preparing for your upcoming appointment.
We cannot wait to see our dental family together and whole once more. While this has been a trying period of time for so many we are stronger than ever for it. If you have any questions or concerns about these new policies or guidelines please call our office to discuss at 516-921-7444.